- Contact information. (Please provide a second contact person if necessary.)
- Biography (Maximum 150 words. Do not include a resume).
- Portrait photo (JPG format preferred).
Terms & Conditions
Speakers must submit a PowerPoint or PDF by October 02, 2015.
You will be asked to agree to our "Copyright and Reproduction Terms".
For a full list of the terms and conditions applicable to speakers, please click HERE.
- Session title
- Brief description
(under 30 words)
- Full description/abstract (150 word description and 4–5 bullet points)
- Select Presentation Format
- Audience level of presentation
- Business/All Audiences
- Identify the track(s)
for your session.
- Have you given this presentation before? If yes, please explain when and where.
- Additional presentation information (books, publications, etc.)
- Audio visual requirements (wireless microphone, data projector and screen are provided as standard equipment).
- Do you have the necessary financial and travel approvals from your company in order to attend and speak at the conference?
Presentation Format Options
- Full Conference Session (50 mins)
- Panel Discussion Session (50 mins)
- Tutorials & Workshops (3 hours)
In-depth educational presentations, provide detailed technical information, skills or methodologies. Tutorial speakers receive an honorarium for their participation of $500 for a half-day, plus an additional $250 bonus to speakers who provide their presentation slides by the Oct. 2, 2015 deadline.
We welcome panel proposals as a great way to generate interesting and valuable discussion. Feel free to propose a panel and include:
- Your proposed role (as panelist or moderator)
- Additional proposed panelists and/or moderator
NOTE: All content is reviewed and final presentations must be approved to participate.
Multiple speakers and multiple presentation options may be proposed. The first (primary) speaker receives complimentary conference attendance. Additional speakers or panelists register at the discounted rate of $495.